In Franceska's words…
A magnificent villa at the western tip of the island, boasting a gorgeous infinity pool and spectacular views of the endless sea.
Villa BrochureDownload the e-brochure of this amazing villa and start dreaming of your stunning new home in Mykonos.
At the top of a rocky hill in the southwest coast of Mykonos, stands this impressive private estate, built in total harmony with the surrounding landscape. The unique location transforms the villa into a “balcony” with unrestricted view of the azure Greek sky and the deep blue of the Aegean Sea.
The superb view inspired the architect to create a modern home that overlooks the bay and Mykonos town to the north and tracks the sun from the moment it rises, follows it west over the “sacred” island of Delos until it sinks in the crimson horizon and the endless blue. The villa is built along an east-west axis and its numerous large windows appear to replace the walls and provide optical diversions in all directions. The sculptural image of the villa structure, with its curved surfaces discreetly hinting to tradition and gazing over the landscape’s stony hills gives an exquisite aesthetic result.
– 1 Sea view Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and an Office Space
– 2 Guest bedrooms with en-suite bathroom, one with partial sea view, a living area and an ancillary space
Annex (ground floor)
– 3 Guest bedrooms with independent access, en-suite bathrooms (2 with partial sea view and 1 with full sea view)
- Large outdoor swimming pool with jet stream, shower and extensive terrace
- Sunbeds and Umbrellas
- Outdoor shaded dining and lounge area
- Poolside rock garden in the inner courtyard
- Private parking with capacity for 5 cars
- Modern open plan kitchens
- Wi-Fi, A.C, TV, Sound system
- Linen & towel change twice a week
- Transfers (check-in & check-out) included
- Concierge and daily maid services
- Central heating and two fire places